Mike's Cigars International Shipping Terms
MIKE’S CIGARS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TERMS
- We ship cigars and other items world-wide and we comply with all legal requirements including U.S. duties, taxes and regulations but we are not responsible for local laws, regulations or taxes in other countries. Please refer to your local tobacco laws restrictions, regulations and import duties before making an order. All international customers who are shipping orders outside of the United States are responsible for their merchandise. All such purchases are FOB Miami and delivery is deemed complete once shipment arrives in the destination country. In the case that a package is lost, damaged or seized by customs, the customer assumes all responsibility.
- We declare all packages shipping internationally as their true contents and value. Many countries regulate tobacco imports, so we advise checking into the regulations for your specific country prior to placing your order.
- Due to the paperwork and extra steps involved in processing international orders, we are currently shipping them twice a week. Also, any additional shipping instructions, including but not limited to, removing cigars from their boxes, packing them in padded mailers instead of boxes, or splitting orders into multiple shipments are all subject to additional processing time.
- Customs clearance at the country of destination may take several days to several weeks depending on a large number of factors. First Class Mail will often take 2-6 weeks to reach its destination but it may take even longer than that depending on where you live.
- If a package is returned for any reason we will not be able to refund the original shipment charges and a 40% restocking fee will be charged.
- If your order is canceled within 24 hrs, we will charge a 5% fee for processing / handling.
- By clicking the button "PLACE ORDER" you hereby become responsible for all international expenses including customs, duties, and any other fees imposed by the recipient’s country.